Could you change credit card "Projected Cash Flow" to something like "Debt" or "Balance?"

SimplifineHowareyou
SimplifineHowareyou Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Feature Requests
Perhaps I'm just using it wrong, but it seems like it could have better presentation.

When I click a credit card account, I see the "Projected Cash Flow" graph. But it functionally means the exact opposite of what checking Projected Cash Flow represents. In the credit card account, an uptrending line indicates not available cash but accruing debt.

It seems if the credit card account's going to be called Projected Cash Flow, it should have a down-trending line for greater card balances, since that's much more like negative cash flow.

Alternatively, you could change the name from Projected Cash Flow to Debt or Balance, making the uptrending line make more sense.

Thank you! Loving Simplifi overall.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @SimplifineHowareyou,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it. Please be sure to add your vote as well!

-Coach Natalie
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way I'm reading the projected cash flow for a credit card account it is showing accumulated balance on a given card so "Projected Balance" may be a better way to name this chart.  I'll add my vote.

I'll create another post to ask my specific questions about credit cared cash flow chart.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer