Unable to add my T. Rowe Price retirement accounts Care Code: FDP-101 (edited)

Sam Miller
Sam Miller Member
Have been trying daily to add my T. Rowe Price retirement accounts.  I enter the credentials for the account, get prompted for my MFA, enter the MFA and it fails with:

We are unable to connect to T. Rowe Price Retirement Plans at this time.
Care Code: FDP-101
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Sam Miller,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to connect to T. Rowe Price in Simplifi.

I was able to confirm the error from our end and have gone ahead and gotten this escalated. I will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :blush:

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9009759
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Sam Miller,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue should now be resolved -- would you mind attempting to connect the accounts in Simplifi once again and let me know how it goes? :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Sam Miller,

Were you able to give this a try, by chance? Please let me know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Sorry, still get the same error when attempting on the website.  Get prompted for credentials then the MFA response, after providing MFA code returns:  FDP-101

When attempting to add from the mobile app, it just does nothing after entering username/password.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Sam Miller,

Thanks for posting back, although I'm sorry to hear that the trouble persists.

I have gone ahead and resubmitted the escalation and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive another update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • @Coach Natalie has there been any update to this?
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Sam Miller,

Thanks for reaching out!

It looks like the issue is still being actively worked on and there hasn't been any new updates since I resubmitted the Ticket. I'll be sure to post back as soon as I see anything! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Sam Miller,

Thanks for your patience while this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team and it looks like the account(s) that you hold with T. Rowe Price are personal investment accounts, which are, unfortunately, currently not supported in Simplifi. 

We do have an existing request for T. Rowe Price Personal Login that I would suggest adding your vote to, as well as following for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/680/t-rowe-price-personal-login#latest

Sorry I don't have a better answer; please let me know if you have any questions! 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.