Watchlist is displaying YTD Amount for 'This Month' (edited)

bkilrain
bkilrain Member
edited January 25 in Report a Bug
A card in my "Spending Watchlist" is displaying incorrect data. Under the "This month" section, I'm seeing incorrect amounts. "Spent so far" should be $180.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @bkilrain,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue in Simplifi. 

It looks like I am also seeing this issue, unfortunately, and what's occurring is that the 'Year to Date' amount is being displayed for 'This Month'. A Bug Ticket has already been created for this, so I will keep an eye on it and post back as soon as there's an update.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-11209
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @bkilrain,

Thanks for your patience as this was being worked on!

Great news! It looks like a fix for this is scheduled with the 3.33.0 Web Release, so please be sure to let me know if you continue to see an issue after that time. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I have 3 category spending watchlists and on each one of them, it shows the Amount spent so far this year for the amount spent so far this month.  What is wrong?
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021
    Microsoft Money/Quicken since 1991/2009

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @SRC54,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

As mentioned here, this is actually a known issue. We are working to resolve it and have an expected fix scheduled for the 3.33.0 Web Release.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks.
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021

• I'm having same issue on 12/9
  • zubeldia
    zubeldia Member
    edited December 2021
    Hi there. I just recently started working with simplifi and I'm liking it. But I'm getting very confused with watchlists, in the cards the "Spent so far" is off, doesn't match the actual amount, it repeats the info from "year to date" info. This is happening in all my cards.

Here is a screenshot of all my cards:

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @wenpod & @zubeldia,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're both seeing this in Simplifi.

As mentioned above, the YTD amount being displayed for 'This Month' is a known issue. We've already created a fix for the issue that is scheduled with the 3.33.0 Web Release.

I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭
    Yesterday, This Month started showing correct totals.  So it has resolved itself.  Did we get the 3.33.0 Web release?  
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭
    I finally found the Release information.  It's at the bottom of the Dashboard.  And yes, we have 3.33.0.
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    @Coach Natalie

This might be a silly question, but does the mobile app keep itself updated on iOS?  Mine is currently 3.11.2. I checked the Apple app store and it didn’t show an update.

Same question for the web app on Chrome?  And the desktop app ion Windows?
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Flopbot,

That's a great question!

I'm unfamiliar with iPhones, however, I would imagine that the auto-update settings are similar to the Google Play Store and would depend on whether you have auto-updating of your various apps enabled. If you do, then the App Store should be automatically updating your apps once an update becomes available.

As for the Simplifi Web App, these updates (once available) get pushed automatically when you sign into the program. Additionally, 3.11.2 is the latest release for the Simplifi Mobile App, and 3.33.0 is the latest release for the Simplifi Web App.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.