PenFed not connecting (FDP-163)

AlexB
AlexB Member ✭✭
HAVE THIS FOR A FEW DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS
We are unable to connect to Pentagon Federal Credit Union at this time.Care code: FDP-163
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @AlexB,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Pentagon Federal Credit Union in Simplifi.

Unfortunately, the 163 error with Pentagon FCU is a known issue; we have a Community Alert that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2492/new-12-3-21-pentagon-federal-credit-union-returns-a-163-error/p1?new=1

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Any date on when log in error "163" to Penfed FCU will be resolved?
  • Coach Natalie
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Matt212,

Thanks for the inquiry, however, there is still no ETA on a resolution. 

The above-referenced Community Alert will be updated as soon as an update becomes available, so I would definitely suggest following along there.

I hope this helps! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • frustrated_customer
    edited December 2021
    The frustrating thing about this is that I'm dead in the water without my connections working since your platform doesn't recognize imported or manually entered transactions. Why is it that I can't connect income, bills and subscriptions to manually entered or imported transactions. I would be much more patient if it was just an inconvenience but with a long outage like this [removed - disruptive] since this has turned into such a long outage. 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited December 2021
    Hello @frustrated_customer,

Thanks for posting to the Community, although I apologize that you are also being impacted by the issue with PenFed.

Unfortunately, these types of scripting issues can take some time to resolve, but hopefully we see a resolution on this one soon! However, it does look like the ability to link a manual transaction to a Reminder is currently available when linking it from the transaction itself. You would do so by opening the Transaction Details, selecting "Mark as Bill or Recurring", and then choosing to link to an existing and selecting the associated Recurring Series from the list.

Now, I'm not sure if this ability is by design quite yet. I'm actually researching per the corresponding Idea post that's available here, but it is definitely something that you can utilize in the meantime. You may also consider following the Idea post, as it will be updated if and when this ability is officially available -- hopefully it is. 🤞

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I had already tried that. It creates a new reminder instead of linking it to the one I already had set up. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @frustrated_customer,

Thanks for posting back!

In order to link a transaction to an existing Reminder, you'll want to select the option listed as "Link to existing bill or subscription" and then select the Series that you'd like to link it to; you don't want to select "Create a new recurring bill or subscription".

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.