Rearranging Dashboard

SRC54
SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2022 in Using the Dashboard
I tried doing this but when I move the Saving Goals (I would like to remove it altogether), it puts something above the Spending Plan.  It won't let me do what I want.  It's maddening.
Steve
Simplifi since 2021
Microsoft Money/Quicken since 1991/2009

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @SRC54,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue.

Are you still experiencing difficulties with rearranging the Dashboard tiles? If so, to confirm, you're attempting to do this on the Simplifi Web App, correct?

I, too, have experienced issues with rearranging my Dashboard tiles on the Web App, and I actually think that I just experienced what you're describing here, where it kept putting something above the Spending Plan tile. I had to keep messing with and I finally got it rearranged exactly how I want. Hopefully you were able to do the same! 

We also have an Idea post requesting the ability to customize the Simplifi Web App Dashboard that you may be interested in checking out and adding your vote to. :smile:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/212/customize-dashboard#latest

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for responding. No, I have given up trying.  It just won't work.  I move the Savings Goal down to the bottom and it puts the Upcoming that I don't want to move on top.  Then I cannot move the Spending Plan up there.  For some reason, Simplifi doesn't want 2 things at the bottom. And Spending Plan is the only one that is double sized.  I wish we could resize the Panels and I wish we could just delete the ones we don't want.
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @SRC54,

Thanks for posting back!

I agree that it would be great to be able to customize the Web App Dashboard just like we can on the Mobile App. Hopefully this is something that our Product Team will consider in the near future!

If you'd like, you can grab a video of what's going on when attempting to rearrange your Dashboard, and I'd be happy to share it with my Team to see if they have any insight. Just let me know! 

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, I'll do a video.  Just give me the instructions and tell me how to send it.
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @SRC54,

Great! I went ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange so you can upload the video there once you have it ready. The link will be good for a few days -- just let me know once uploaded! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie I was able to rearrange the Dashboard today.  When I got rid of planned spending and used a recurring transaction instead, it made  Spending Plan smaller and allowed me to keep it at the top and rearrange so the two things I don't use (Savings Goals and Badges) are at the bottom.  
    Steve
    Simplifi since 2021

This discussion has been closed.