Trouble logging in to Simplifi

agh
agh Member
edited January 25 in Getting Started
I am unable to log in to Simplifi on my primary computer.  I can log in to Quicken on that computer and I can log in to Simplifi on other devices, but cannot log into Simplifi on this computer.  I have waited overnight, cleared my cache and cookies and restarted my computer.  All with no success.  Please help.

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    @agh

Could you provide a little more info?

~Do you use LastPass or some other password manager? 

~On what step does it seem to get hung up?

~Are there any screenshots that might help us help you?

~Windows?  Mac?  Chrome?
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Geez, I have been working on this for like 5 days and now it works.  Thanks for reading and responding.  I will reach back out if the problem persists.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    @agh

It got scared that you we're making headway!
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot, I hope you are still able to help.  Simplifi has just stopped allowing me to login again.  Here is the deal, I can login on my phone, IPad, and on my computer using the MSEdge browser, but not Chrome.  I am able to log into Quicken on Chrome, but not simplifi and I have been able to navigate to Simplifi help, but not my dashboard when I go through the Quicken website.  On the Simplifi login page it says "invalid credentials", but I know that is wrong.  I am typing manually and I look afterwards to see if it is correct (and they all work on Edge, Quicken, phone, etc...).  Please help as Chrome is my primary browser.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @agh,

Thanks for posting back, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with signing into Simplifi.

It looks like you're receiving a specific error from our end that is preventing you from signing in. To troubleshoot this, you'll want to follow the steps listed under the section titled "What if I'm still unable to sign in?" at the bottom of this Support Article: http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5488767-why-can-t-i-sign-in

If none of the steps here allow you to sign in, you'll then want to abstain from any sign-in attempts/password changes, etc. for at least 4 hours on any device/browser, as the error should clear itself after 4 hours of no sign-in attempts. 

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Nothing has worked so far.  Totally frustrated.  Crazy that I can log into Quicken or Simplifi on MS Edge.  Any other ideas?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @agh,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing an issue signing into Simplifi.

To confirm, are you still only experiencing this on Chrome? If so, do you have any extensions enabled on the browser, by chance? It is my understanding that there are some extensions that will "hide" your identity, which can cause problems when signing into Simplifi, and will only cause problems with that one browser.

Please let me know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • This time I think I have it figured out.  I will let you know if I have more problems.
This discussion has been closed.