Unsubscribe from Simplifi mail (edited)

badamsios
badamsios Member
edited January 25 in Feedback
I was checking out options for my grand daughter so of course I had to create an account. Of course I get mail from Simplifi. I don't want any more, but there is no option to unsubscribe. This is against the law. If this is not remediated buy end of Friday I will contact the FCC, and the Attorneys General. 

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2021
    Hello @badamsios,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

It looks like you subscribed to Simplifi on 12/11/21 for our free trial using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile -- is this something that you'd like to cancel? If so, I can cancel your Subscription effective immediately, as well as delete your Simplifi dataset, which is all of the data that you've input into the program.

Otherwise, if Simplifi is something that you're still interested in checking out, it looks like your trial is set to automatically expire on January 11th, so you are more than welcome to continue using the program until that time.

Additionally, here are our Terms of Use for your reference: https://www.quicken.com/simplifi/terms

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.