Can't start free trial

Rosebud
Rosebud Member
edited January 25 in Getting Started
Hi

I've tried on both my phone and my computer to start a free trial. It accepts my paypal info but when I click start free trial, the button goes pale for a few seconds then pops back out and nothing happens. 

I'm quite concerned as I entered my paypal info 3 times (once on computer, then again to see if I'd done it wrong, then on phone to see if the problem was my computer

I'm really hoping this can be an alternative to YNAB now they're jacking their price by near 100%, but it's not looking good lol

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Rosebud,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with starting your Simplifi trial. 

It looks like you've created your Quicken ID/Account using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile, however, I'm not seeing any active Subscriptions, nor am I seeing any orders in our system for you. Are you using a VPN, by chance? If so, I would suggest disabling that, and I would also suggest trying in incognito mode or from a different browser. 

To clarify, when you say that you tried from your phone, are you referring to a mobile browser, or did you download and install the Simplifi Mobile App?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I an having the same issue, I signed up, verified my phone and email and it keeps bringing me back to the “pick your plan” page. I have trued three different browsers
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Susanjeanrn,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing trouble getting started with Simplifi.

I'm seeing that you have an active Simplifi Subscription that was created yesterday using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile, so you should be able to just sign in now. 

With that being said, are you still seeing an issue? If so, are you seeing it on the Simplifi Mobile App specifically, or are you also seeing it on the Web App? If you haven't already tried the Web App, please go ahead and give this a go and let me know how it goes, please. :smile:

https://www.quicken.com/simplifi/

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.