Mobile App keeps logging me out

Bob1
Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 25 in Troubleshooting
Hello,

I think this started happening with the recent update but almost everytime I launch my mobile app I'm told I've been logged out and need to log in again. Just wondering if this is a known issue? I'm on the Android client.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    @Bob1

I noticed this too on the mobile app (for iOS: installed on an iPhone & iPad).  For the iPhone, it updated itself but seems to have taken a couple of attempts which presented themselves in the way you outlined + some account balances weren't syncing.  In the end, I had to uninstall the app completely from the iPhone and redownload it from the Apple App Store.  After that, it seems to have stopped and the account shows that the phone is updated to 3.12.0.    For the iPad install, I forced the update through the Apple App Store and never had an issue.

I think, for me, it was just a bad install/update of the app for some reason on my phone.  Maybe try uninstalling the app completely and re-adding it through your app store.

Let us know how it goes.

P.S. You won a like from me for the coolest profile pic!  Definitely beats my cheeseburger.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Bob1
    Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Flopbot

Thanks for the tip. I just uninstalled and reinstalled. Hopefully this solves the problem.

Haha. Yeah just an image from an old 80s movie that's one of my faves.

Cheers!
  • mjn1979
    mjn1979 Member ✭✭
    I am having this issue too. It just started in the last few days for me. 
  • Dave W
    Dave W Member
    Same. Android app here. Uninstall/reinstall worked for a short time (two uses maybe) but now the app is back to asking for login every time. It's as though I'm starting from scratch if I do login. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello All,

We appreciate everyone taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you all are experiencing this.

I am also seeing this issue on the Mobile App, sadly. It looks like we've had quite a few contacts regarding this, and our Team is currently working on a hotfix that is expected to go out this week (Mobile Release 3.12.2).

A Community Alert has been created that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2575/new-12-16-21-repeated-sign-ins-required-on-the-mobile-app/p1?new=1

Thank you for your patience!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.