Can’t Mark Transaction “Reviewed”

tapierce
tapierce Member ✭✭✭
edited January 25 in Report a Bug
After opening Simplifi on my iPhone I clicked on a notification at the top of the screen that said 2 transactions needed my attention. I then opened one of the transaction to update the category. After picking the right category I also was trying to mark the transaction as “Reviewd” but the toggle keeps sliding back to off/not reviewed automatically - e been after selecting it multiple times. If I then try to save the transaction with the button in the upper right corner nothing happens.  The only way to get out of the transaction at this point is to hit the cancel button. Then you need to re-edit the transaction to mark it as reviewed. This is sometime I’ve run into many times. 
~Terry

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." ~ Paul Ehrlich

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @tapierce,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this issue on the Simplifi Mobile App. 

When attempting to replicate this on my Android, I'm not seeing any issues with being able to mark a transaction as 'Reviewed'. Are you seeing this on the Web App, by chance? If not, it sounds like you may need a fresh install of the Simplifi Mobile App, so I would definitely suggest fully uninstalling and reinstalling the App, while performing a device reboot in between, to see if that helps to clear things up.

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • tapierce
    tapierce Member ✭✭✭
    The issue was only happening in the app, not in the web version.  After uninstalling and reinstalling the app the issue seems to be resolved. 🙂

Thanks again for your help!
    ~Terry

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." ~ Paul Ehrlich
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Awesome @tapierce, thanks for letting me know!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.