I AM SO FRUSTRATED SOMEONE HELP BEFORE I TURN MY LAPTOP OFF

Lucy
Lucy Member
edited January 25 in Getting Started
I just decided to use this program. I signed up and put in my Card info.
Took me to the loggin screen and to pick a plan, again, then when I pick the plan it took me to a screen saying I need to sign in, and it keeps taking me in circles. I cant find a number to call or a chat to open to speak to someone about this. I spent hours researching the best Budget and Finance Program and if THIS is the start of using Simplifi, Im about to go elsewhere. This is ridiculous.

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Lucy,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties getting started with Simplifi.

Using the email address associated with your Community Profile, I'm seeing that you have an active Simplifi Subscription that was created through Apple yesterday, so you should be able to just sign in at this point. 

With that being said, are you still having trouble signing into Simplifi? If so, are you attempting to do so from the Simplifi Mobile App or the Simplifi Web App? If you've only tried from Mobile, I would suggest seeing if you're able to sign in from the Web App directly. 

https://www.quicken.com/simplifi/

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2021
    Hello again @Lucy,

Hopefully you were able to get signed into Simplifi!

I wanted to reach back out to let you know that I also noticed that you have 2 Simplifi Subscriptions active -- one through us and one through Apple. You'll definitely want to cancel one of these so you're not charged twice at the end of your trial.

I can help with canceling your Simplifi-direct Subscription, however, if you opt to cancel the one through Apple, you'll need to do so through the App Store. More details on canceling a Simplifi Subscription can be found here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.