Unable to connect Freedom Mortgage and Merrill Edge

MayRoll
MayRoll Member
I understand myloancare.com is a known issue, I still get 187. 

However, Freedom Mortgage gives 105 and Merrill Edge - 106. MFA is received and entered correctly.

Thanks for your help.
Tagged:

Comments

• MayRoll
    MayRoll Member
    edited December 2021
    Update: Finally was able to connect Merrill Edge. Freedom Mortgage still shows 105
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @MayRoll,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding these issues, although I apologize that you're experiencing connectivity problems in Simplifi.

Yes, it looks like we have an active Alert for LoanCare Servicing Center (myloancare.com) that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2427/new-11-16-21-loancare-servicing-center-returns-a-101-error/p1?new=1

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get connected to Merrill Edge! For Freedom Mortgage, a 105 error indicates that the bank may be throttling connection traffic, which means that they're limiting the number of successful connections. This error usually resolves itself after about 48 hours, however, we do want to allow at least 72 hours for the error to clear itself up. 

With that being said, please be sure to let me know towards the middle/end of the week if you're still receiving the 105 error and I'd be happy to take a closer look. Also, you can see more details on a 105 error outlined here

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Freedom Mortgage still shows 105. This has been an issue for about two weeks now.

Thanks.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @MayRoll,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9105184
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @MayRoll,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

The escalation for Freedom Mortgage already came back stating that the bank is currently down for maintenance. I'm thinking that what you're experiencing is tied to a known issue that we're seeing with Freedom Mortgage returning a 103 error. 

With that being said, although the error is different, I'm going to have you follow the Alert and then let me know if you're still seeing an issue after it's marked as resolved. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2630/new-12-30-21-freedom-mortgage-returns-a-103-error/p1?new=1

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.