Trying Out Simplifi

leinhto
leinhto Member
edited January 25 in Feedback
I am considering converting to Simplifi as my budgeting app but I am running into 2 major issues:

1. Performance of the app on mobile is very slow. Is this normal?
2. Mobile web performance is also very slow and sometimes unresponsive. Is this also normal?
3. The Other Spending is all wrong. After I categorize a non-Other transaction the bubbles update but the total of Other Spend does not. Also some of the known Categorized transactions still appear under Other Spending. I am confused because my Available amount is not correct as a result. Is this normal?

I am always on the go so mobile app will be my primary use of the tool. But accurate calculations is also a major deal breaker if I can't trust the numbers.

Thanks for you help.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @leinhto,

Thanks for posting to the Community, and welcome to Simplifi!

In regards to slowness on the Mobile App, we are aware of some touch sensitivity issues and delayed responses. This post discusses some of the issues that occur, which I have reported to our Product Team: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2346/mobile-apps-delayed-response-to-input#latest -- Is this also what you're experiencing?

In regards to slowness on a mobile web browser, you may consider trying an incognito tab to see if that helps to clear things up, as well as try in desktop mode. 

Finally, in regards to the issue with the Spending Plan, it looks like you've already created another post for this, so please keep an eye out for a response from me there. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • leinhto
    leinhto Member
    Yes. The performance issue with the app reported in that link is similar to what I am experiencing.

I am going between desktop and mobile for the moment, but as you mentioned. I am stuck with the Spending Plan not working.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2021
    Hello @leinhto,

Thanks for reviewing the other post and confirming the issue!

If you'd like, I can add your information to the existing Ticket -- I would just need to know whether you're on Android or iOS. Either way, I would definitely suggest following along with the other post, as it will be updated as soon as an update becomes available on the escalation.

I hope this helps! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.