Hello, looking for something that works and wont empty my pockets!!!

Quicken is the only product my bank & major credit Cards will connect. The regular quicken is just too much. Even though, I still have a subscription. Simplifi money is more compact and still does the job. At least for now it works well. so here's to the next 6-12 months!!!

Comments

• Marcus
    Marcus Member ✭✭✭

Hi @change1954 - I agree, Simplifi looks very promising. I hope that the support team stays responsive and the development team continues to create a product that makes financial management easier!

-Marcus
  • Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@change1954 Welcome to Simplifi!

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

Everyone on the Simplifi team is committed to continuing to provide users with full support and, while we're introducing it to the world, actively listening to our "early adopters" to learn what they like about it, and what they would like to see changed! We'll still be recommending Quicken for people who need detailed control over every aspect of their finances -- especially since it now has a mobile component as well. But we're pleased to find that a lot of users feel Simplifi has just the right mix of power and ease of use for them. We look forward to hearing your reactions as it evolves.

This discussion has been closed.