I have a TON of transactions that are not reflecting in my Spending Plan. Any ideas?

Ronald@69
edited February 18 in Report a Bug
I have a TON of transactions that are not reflecting in my Spending Plan. Any ideas? I have tried everything. I have not been able to properly track my budget because of this. 
Tagged:

Comments

• leinhto
    leinhto Member
    What part of your spending plan? The Other Spending is the catch all somstsrt looking there.
  • shinyllama
    shinyllama Member
    I have the same problem. I'm looking at last month's spending plan to see what categories I overspent on, etc. Lots of categories say I have the whole amount left and I haven't spent any money in that category, but I know I spent money in that category. If I click to edit the category there's a little i in a circle and next to that it says the correct amount spent in the category. I can see the transactions on the transactions page and they are categorized correctly there and are not marked to be ignored from reporting. 

See the below screenshots for my electric category as an example:

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @[email protected] & @shinyllama,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I apologize that you're both seeing an issue with your transactions not being included in the Spending Plan. 

Sadly, we have an issue emerging where the Spending Plan is not being updated to include recent transactions. Our Product Team is currently investigating and working to resolve this, and a Community Alert has been created that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2655/new-01-03-22-issues-with-the-spending-plan-not-updating/p1?new=1

We appreciate everyone's patience! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • has this been an issue since November?  I just signed up in november and havent been able to get 1 transaction to post against a spending plan expense. super frustrating

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello All,

Thank you for reporting the issues that you're seeing with the Spending Plan to the Community. 

In regards to transactions not being included in the Spending Plan (please see here), this was supposed to have been resolved, however, we haven't heard back from any of our original reporting Users confirming such. 

With that being said, if you are still seeing an issue with transactions not being included in the Spending Plan, please provide some specific examples with screenshots and I'd be happy to take a closer look and get these instances reported to our Product Team.

Much appreciated! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.