Cancel Trial Subscription

gschubeck
gschubeck Member
edited February 3 in Troubleshooting
I signed up for a trial subscription but did not like the product. I thought I canceled the subscription and have uninstalled it from my phone but am still getting bill and account balance notifications via email... I no longer want Quicken to have access to my bank account information but can't figure out how to block access. This should be a very easy and intuitive process but I can't find information anywhere on the website. Not happy at all!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @gschubeck,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to hear that Simplifi didn't work out for you!

Using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile, I have confirmed that your Simplifi Subscription is indeed completely canceled, and I have also now gone ahead and removed your Simplifi dataset, which is all of the data that you've input into the program.

With that being said, you should no longer receive email notifications from Simplifi, however, please be sure to let me know if you continue to see an issue. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.