Exxon Credit card sync not working

Jrmclean
Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
when trying to add account Exxon credit card, its saying additional information is needed, seems the site is always asking for email updates everytime you log in, is there a workaround for this, or a way to contact citiretail to see if they will remove that requirement?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jrmclean,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Exxon in Simplifi.

Would you mind providing a bit more information about the issue, please? It's ExxonMobil that you're attempting to connect to, correct? If so, is this the first time you've attempted to connect to them in Simplifi, or is the issue that you're already connected but receiving MFA requests from the bank every time you sign in? What specific additional information is it asking for? 

If this is your first time attempting to connect to ExxonMobil in Simplifi, what option are you selecting from the bank list? Have you tried any of the other options listed, by chance?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Jrmclean
    Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    False alarm, sorry, I called Citibank again that handles the web access and they found my account had a loop where it was not taking the updated email address, in fact it wanted a completely different one, else it was presenting a splash screen to update the email address therefore blocking connection. hope this may help someone else, just update the email to something totally different then it you had
This discussion has been closed.