Best Egg Account add not working

Jrmclean
Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
edited February 10 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Best egg account use auth.bestegg.com for loan access, the other URL is to apply for a loan. can the Best Egg integration be fixed, it works with Plaid.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Jrmclean,

Thanks for posting!

Would you mind clarifying what specifically you're looking for, please? It looks like Best Egg is currently supported in Simplifi -- if you're looking to add your account with them, have you tried doing so with the option listed in Simplifi? If so and you were unable to connect, what specifically occurs?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Jrmclean
    Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, its there but I think they updated the login pages the account login URL is: https://auth.bestegg.com/login this will take you to the loan page, the URL being used in Simplifi is for loan application. not sure why they have you create 2 logins, one to apply and one to manage loans.  Can we get the login URL changed ?
  • Coach Natalie
    edited January 5
    Hello @Jrmclean,

The URL displayed in Simplifi for each bank is provided by the financial institutions when we initially establish a connection with them and is what they choose/wish to have listed. This is not always the URL used to connect from the backend, however. If you'd like to see the URL that's displayed in Simplifi changed, you'd want to contact your financial institution directly to make the request to them. 

With that being said, are you experiencing difficulties connecting to Best Egg in Simplifi? If so, what specifically is occurring? 

Please let me know, thanks! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Jrmclean
    Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Natalie, Yes when trying to connect to BestEgg using the baked in connection in Simplifi, it errors out with:

This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account.
    Care Code: FDP-106

I can login fine from their website with same credentials.  Any thoughts?

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @Jrmclean,

Thanks for confirming the error!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9128210
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Jrmclean,

Thank you for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team on the escalation and it looks like the reason that the connection for Best Egg isn't currently working in Simplifi is due to website changes that were made on their end. We are working to establish a new script with them, however, this will take some time to go live and we don't have an ETA to provide at this time. 

In the meantime, you may consider tracking the account manually in Simplifi. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie 
  • Jrmclean
    Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
    your awesome as always, Yeah I saw they updated the web logins.... I have them set to Manual tracking for now and look forward to when they will be able to sync again.
This discussion has been closed.