Data refresh delay

Jonathan
Jonathan Member
edited February 10 in Feedback
when reconciling with my bank statement, there is a very significant data refresh delay after saving each amended transaction, this despite a 100 Mbs upload and 8 Mbs network down speed. After an edit is saved only one page is visible for about 15 sec until more transactions are downloaded.
It is possible for better interactions with user and central database that this download delay be minimized. Thanks!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback!

I don't think I'm fully understanding what specifically you're referring to with this. Are you using the Simplifi Web App when this occurs?

Your accounts should only perform a full refresh with the banks once every 4 hours, and you'll be able to determine this by the spinning arrow in the left-hand bar. Are you waiting until your account refresh completes before attempting to make edits to your transactions? If not, you may consider doing so to see if it helps to clear things up for you. 

Otherwise, would you mind providing a step-by-step example of what specifically is occurring so that I can get a better idea of what's going on, please? Thank you! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.