split refund to multiple transactions

ejr
ejr Member
edited January 10 in Feature Requests
I get refunds that are single amounts covering multiple transactions, it would be nice to split the refund or be able to apply multiple transactions to a single refund.
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• sneed424
    sneed424 Member
    agree with this. Oftentimes, I have a transaction that I split returns, for example I might purchase a bunch of items from Amazon etc and have multiple different returns. Either allow attach multiple refunds to one transaction or allow splitting a transaction and allow associating a return for each split item.
  • sneed424
    sneed424 Member
    agree with this. Oftentimes, I have a transaction that I split returns, for example I might purchase a bunch of items from Amazon etc and have multiple different returns. Either allow attach multiple refunds to one transaction or allow splitting a transaction and allow associating a return for each split item.
  • Kala
    Kala Member
    edited August 4
    I have multiple transactions throughout the month that I then get reimbursed from my company as a single lump payment. When I split the payment, I can't use those split line items to mark the individual refunds. The split functionality doesn't truly split a transaction into a separate transaction. [removed] does have this functionality.
  • MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    I commented on this before to the support team.  [removed - inaccurate] (where instead of a new modal the old one would allow you to look at transaction details within the transaction register itself).

This is particularly useful for bigger Amazon purchases where you may return things over different days and thus Amazon refunds the money as different transactions.