FDP-189 trying to connect Masterworks.io

Wes
Wes Member
It looks like Masterworks is listed as a supported account when trying to add it (however the name is listed as "Masterwoks") and each attempt fails with FDP-189 - has anyone been able to do this successfully?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Wes,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Masterworks in Simplifi.

In regards to the typo in the bank name, I went ahead and let my Team know, however, we may not be able to change it since that is how we received the name directly from our Service Provider. But I did let them know!

For the 189 error, I was able to confirm this from my end and have gone ahead and gotten it escalated. I will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9155078
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Wes,

Thank you for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team on the escalation and it looks like the reason that the connection for Masterworks isn't currently working in Simplifi is due to website changes that were made on their end. We are working to establish a new script with them, however, this will take some time to go live and we don't have an ETA to provide at this time.

In the meantime, you may consider tracking the account manually in Simplifi. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie 

Answers

• Wes
    Wes Member
    Thank you for the quick response Coach Natalie!
This discussion has been closed.