Fidelity Brokerage added as Checking

bhn
bhn Unconfirmed, Member
My Fidelity Brokerage account gets added as a checking account.  There is no option in the pull down box for Investment and then Brokerage.  As a result, my Brokerage holdings do not appear.  How do I solve this?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @bhn,

Thanks for reporting this to the Community, although I apologize that you're seeing this behavior in Simplifi. 

Unfortunately, we have no control over the account types that are sent in by a connected financial institution, and when it comes to 'Banking' versus 'Investment' accounts, these are not interchangeable within Simplifi. 

With that being said, if you'd like to provide a screenshot or some form of evidence that shows that Fidelity classifies the account as an investment account instead of a checking account, I'd be happy to report the issue to our Team to see if there's anything that can be done from our end.

Otherwise, you may consider contacting Fidelity directly to see if the account classification can be changed on their end. Or you may also consider tracking the account manually in Simplifi as a manual investment account. 

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.