AmEx Transactions are all labeled the same thing

SaugStone
SaugStone Member
edited April 8 in Troubleshooting
I noticed this happened to someone earlier last year, but most of my AmEx transactions are coming in to Simplifi as Clark Oil. Last I saw in that discussion, it had to be escalated. Any idea on how to get this resolved? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @SaugStone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing this issue with your American Express transactions in Simplifi.

I'd be happy to get this reported to my Team but would need a bit more information from you. First, what is the name of the American Express account in question, as it appears in Simplifi? Next, I'll need a few example transactions with the Date, Payee, Amount, and the "Appears on your statement as..." info. Screenshots of the example transactions would also be great to have! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Images attached. When the transactions are pending in Simplifi, they come in with the correct name. But once cleared, the Payee is changed to "Clark Oil". 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited February 9
    Hello @SaugStone,

Thanks for the screenshots!

It looks like this issue was already escalated from an interaction that you had with our Chat Support Team back in January, however, just to make sure that it wasn't missed, I went ahead and re-escalated it. I'll be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-3332 / CTP-3420
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @SaugStone,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue should now be resolved -- would you mind checking it out and confirming for me, please? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @SaugStone,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing an issue!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @SaugStone,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation to see if you're still seeing this issue in Simplifi. Please let us know, thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @SaugStone,

It looks like our Chat Support Team was able to get in touch with you about this issue and discovered that you're still experiencing it. With that being said, I'm going to go ahead and close out the escalation that I submitted on your behalf for this issue and let the Chat Team take it from here. 

Please be sure to let us know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.