Missing ATM Withdrawal Transactions

mjn1979
mjn1979 Member ✭✭
I have two recent transactions (ATM withdrawals) which are not appearing in my list of transactions. The overall account balance is still correct though. 

The account name is "Checking", and the missing transaction are:

WDL 28 COMMERCE STREET EDDYVILLE KY, January14th for $200.00
and
WDL 28 COMMERCE STREET EDDYVILLE KY, January18th for $100.00

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @mjn1979,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing transactions in Simplifi. 

I'd suggest starting by taking a look at the information and following the steps outlined in this Support Article to resolve missing transactions in Simplifi: http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3412682-how-to-resolve-missing-transactions

If the steps in the Article don't help in resolving this matter, you may consider manually entering the transactions and then keeping an eye on things moving forward to see if the issue reoccurs, in hopes that this is just a one-off occurrence.

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • mjn1979
    mjn1979 Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie, thanks for sharing the link. I went through it but nothing in there turned out to be the issue.

As I mentioned previously, my overall checking account balance is correct. So if I were to enter these transactions manually, I'm assuming it would throw off the balance wouldn't it (or does it fetch the balances from my bank every time?)?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @mjn1979,

That's a great question!

Simplifi is designed to always stay in line with the balance being reported by the bank for connected accounts, so entering/editing/deleting transactions won't impact the reported balance. You may see it affect the balance at first, but a simple refresh or a sign-out/back-in should resolve any balance discrepancy that you may see after entering the missing transactions.

Please be sure to let me know if you end up seeing a recurring issue with transactions missing in Simplifi so we can take a closer look. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • mjn1979
    mjn1979 Member ✭✭
    edited January 20
    That's great news, thanks Natalie! I entered the transactions manually, and I noticed it reduced the balance (as you said it might do). But after closing/re-launching Simplifi, it reset it back to the correct amount. I am all set and will advise if I see any similar issues in the future. Thanks again Natalie!
This discussion has been closed.