Unable to view PDF Attachments on the Mobile App

System
System Administrator admin
edited March 2022 in Report a Bug
This discussion was created from comments split from: Is anyone else unable to view .jpg attachments in the iOS app?.

Comments

• Redraiderr2009
    edited January 2022
    I can see jpgs now, but now I cannot see pdfs. I am using Android app. I can see them and access them on the web app.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Redraiderr2009,

Thanks for posting, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with viewing PDF Attachments on the Simplifi Mobile App.

To clarify, are you also seeing the spinning icon that never stops when attempting to view the PDF Attachment? If so, I am also seeing this with PDFs specifically, unfortunately. I just want to make sure that this is also what you're seeing before I report the issue so that we can have more reporting Users on the Ticket.

Would you mind also providing the version of Simplifi that you're using for the Mobile App, as well as the make, model, and OS of your mobile device, please?

Much appreciated! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Redraiderr2009,

Since I haven't heard back from you, I went ahead and just reported what I'm seeing when attempting to view PDF Attachments on the Mobile App. I'm assuming that you're most likely seeing the same issue so I will be sure to post back here as soon as an update becomes available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-11706
  • Simplifi Version 3.13.0
    Android 12
    Samsung Note 10+
  • Coach Natalie
    Thank you @Redraiderr2009, I have added you to the Ticket!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Redraiderr2009,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.15.0 Mobile Release, so please be sure to let me know if you continue to see an issue after that time. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Redraiderr2009,

Sadly, it looks like our Team has now determined that PDF Attachments are actually not currently supported on the Simplifi Mobile App. With that being said, the issue will no longer be fixed with the 3.15.0 Mobile Release.

However, we are submitting a Ticket to have these types of Attachments supported in the future, and although I don't have an ETA to provide as to if or when we can expect to see it, hopefully you'll be able to view PDF Attachments on the Mobile App as part of a future release.

Sorry I don't have a better answer! 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.