Just Categories are Missing

robhally
robhally Member
edited March 18 in Report a Bug
I'm trying to categorize transactions and the pop up menu with different categories is missing most of them.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2
    Hello @robhally,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with your Categories in Simplifi.

Would you mind providing a bit more detail as to what specifically is occurring, please? Are you seeing the issue on the Simplifi Mobile App, the Web App, or both? Are you able to view your full list of Categories under Settings>Categories? Screenshots would also be very helpful. 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I’m also experiencing the issue. No categories available to identify new transactions and they are missing in settings as well. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Austin888,

Thanks for posting, although I apologize that you're also seeing an issue with your Categories in Simplifi.

Would you mind providing a bit of clarification, please? Are you seeing the issue on the Simplifi Mobile App, the Web App, or both? What specific action are you taking in the program that indicates that your Categories are missing? Are all of your Categories missing or just certain ones? Screenshots of the issue would be great! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • robhally
    robhally Member
    edited February 7
    Mobile app. You'll see categories are missing from when I click on individual transactions (1st pic) as well as when I go into settings then categories (2nd pic)

[edited images to reduce size]
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @robhally,

Thanks for posting back and for providing screenshots!

Since you're just seeing the issue on the Simplifi Mobile App, I'd suggest fully signing out and back into the App to see if doing so helps to clear things up. If the issue persists, you'll next want to fully uninstall and then reinstall the Mobile App, while performing a device reboot in between.

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I had this issue and signing out and back in fixed it. Very annoying. Another among many bugs that are the reason I've cancelled my subscription renewal.
This discussion has been closed.