Series End Dates Not Working

martinezdesigns
martinezdesigns Member
edited March 15 in Report a Bug
I found an error when I was creating a series as a bill or subscription. The End Date field does not allow you to populate it with a date. 

https://www.loom.com/share/383c31c6c76e45d9be36e29ea8655c09
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @martinezdesigns,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing this issue in Simplifi.

I'm not personally seeing any issues with selecting an End Date when creating a Recurring Series, however, from your video, it looks like you're missing the Date Picker. 

With that being said, have you tried this from any other web browsers, by chance? Or in incognito mode? It looks like you may be using the Chrome extension desktop app -- have you tried from Chrome directly?

Would you mind also providing me with a step-by-step process of where you're going to create the Recurring Series (i.e. from a transaction directly, from the Spending Plan, from the Upcoming section, from Settings>Recurring, etc.)? 

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Natalie, 

First, the Date Picker is not an icon that appears. As you can see in the video when I select the box it immediately unselects the field. There is no icon available in my view to click on so I am unable to test this functionality. 

I have tested this functionality in the Chrome web app, Chrome browser Version 98.0.4758.82, and in Chrome's Incognito mode. I tried it in Microsoft Edge and Firefox and I have the same issue. 

The field does not allow me to type in a date, the field automatically deselects itself, and there is no calendar icon to try either. 

Thanks, 
    Jackie 

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @martinezdesigns,

Thanks for posting back and providing some additional details!

Would you mind providing a step-by-step process of where you're going to create the Recurring Series, please (i.e. from a transaction directly, from the Spending Plan, from the Upcoming section, from Settings>Recurring, etc.)? Also, have you tried from any other location, by chance? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.