Paycheck Notification Question

Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Troubleshooting
Greetings,

I'm trying to figure out the right settings to control my notifications.

With this notification setting...

And these categories

I get paid bi-weekly with one PRIMARY PAYCHECK + PAYCHECK WITHDRAWELS (ex. HSA, Savings, etc.).  I want to find a way to only have a notification go out when the PRIMARY PAYCHECK clears...not when the PAYCHECK WITHDRAWEL clears.

I don't see a way to set a lower cap for the notification (ex. only send for amounts over $___).  I've tried adding periods to various places in the word to see if the word "Paycheck" was some sort of keyword, but it didn't matter.

Is this possible?
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

To clarify, are both of the items in question set up as Recurring Income under Settings>Recurring? If so, it looks like the Notification in question is for Recurring Income specifically, so having both items set up as Recurring Income would trigger the Notification for both. 

Additionally, I'm also not seeing a customization option for this particular Notification, however, you are more than welcome to create an Idea post requesting this ability, or even just requesting an additional Notification option for 'Income Received' or something along those lines that can be customized with an amount, and isn't tied to just Recurring Items.

I hope this helps! :blush:

-Coach Natalie 
This discussion has been closed.