Random bills/payments duplicating and disappearing?

Bob1
Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 17 in Report a Bug
In the past month I had to completely blow away a manual account cuz something happened nothing matched up anymore and the accounting was off. In the last day I had my monthly rent bill somehow get duplicated and today another recurring bill completely disappeared from my plan and the history is gone. Anyone else seeing their Simplifi accounts and/or transactions getting totally messed up? It's only February and I'm afraid I'm already at a point where Simplifi won't be a reliable source for managing or keeping accurate records of my finances. It's almost at a point where it can't even be reliably used as a Bill reminder app unless these issues stop happening.

Thanks.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Bob1,

Thanks for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing these issues in Simplifi.

In regards to the issue with your manual account, we have received some reports of balances changing and being incorrect on manual accounts when no transaction changes have been made. Is that what you were seeing? If so, I'd definitely suggest following along here for updates. 

In regards to the issue with your Bill Reminders disappearing, would you mind providing more info on this, please? Are you just seeing this in your Spending Plan, or is the entire Recurring Series missing from Settings>Recurring

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.