Spending Plan Dashboard Summary

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Report a Bug
Greetings,

I’m experiencing an oddity with the mobile app.

When viewing the 3.15.0 version of the mobile app on an up to date iPad (9th Gen) and iPhone, I see the following.  Only the first bar graph is messed up and I suspect it has something to do with refunds.  The amount available is $50 monthly, but due to the timing of some refunds, I have more CREDITS this month than I do DEBITS.  The original transaction happened in a prior month, but the refund happened in February.

These are all the “Eating Out” transactions for February…

[edited images to reduce size]

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community -- very strange!

To clarify, by "refund", you mean that you actually created a Refund to track in Simplifi and then linked it to a transaction, correct? Also, does the bar graph look like this in the Spending Plan section as well, or are you just seeing it on the Dashboard?

Just to make sure that we cover all bases, if you have not already done so, I'd suggest fully uninstalling and reinstalling the Simplifi Mobile App to see if doing so helps to clear things up. If it does not, would you mind also providing a screenshot of how the Spending Plan Dashboard tile looks on the Web App so that my Team has a comparison if needed?

Please let me know, thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hi @Coach Natalie

The refund transaction did indeed us the “Refund Feature” in Simplifi.  All of the transactions and reports are show as having been correctly linked.

This is what the Spending Plan section looks like on the mobile app..it has the problem as well.

This is what the dashboard and the Spending Plan page looks like on the Web App...it does not have the problem.

Let me know if you need any other screenshots.  I'm assuming this wouldn't be an issue next month when everything resets.

[edited image to reduce size]
    Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thank you for the additional screenshots!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :blush:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-11922
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like our Team has been unable to reproduce this issue -- are you still seeing this issue on the Mobile App? 

Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @Flopbot,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the ticket. Please be sure to let us know if this issue is still occurring!

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

Sorry for not getting back with you on this one.  That I can think of, I don’t really have a great way of checking this short of just waiting for another big refund to occur.  While I haven’t seen this happen again, I can certainly follow back up if it ever does.  Till then, I wouldn’t worry about this one too much.

Thank you for checking back in, repeatedly.
    Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thanks for confirming, @Flopbot!

I'll go ahead and let the team know that we can close this one out as 'unable to reproduce' for now, however, yes, please be sure to let us know if the issue pops back up and we can reopen the ticket accordingly. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.