DCU - Digital federal credit union

asubbaiyanprof
asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
Hi, My bank switched from member# to username# and enhanced their website access. Can you please update the option reflecting the new changes?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 9
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for reporting this to the Community!

I went ahead and moved this out of the Requests section, as the connection for Digital Federal Credit Union is already supported in Simplifi. The reason that you're unable to connect and are receiving the 103 error is due to a known issue. 

With that being said, please be sure to follow our Community Alert here for updates on the issue: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3020/new-3-7-22-digital-federal-credit-union-returns-a-103-error/p1?new=1 :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Dmh40
    Dmh40 Member
    Hi, DCU now connects and I know there is an issue with transactions downloading currently which as of today I finally got my transactions which is great.  Not sure if anyone else mentioned this but it is now asking to validate my two-factor each time I open simplifi.  How can we prevent that constant prompting as it didn't do that before?
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Dmh40,

Thanks for posting -- that's great that DCU is working for you!

In regards to the MFA requests, unfortunately, we have no control over these as they are made by the bank directly. More details on this can be found here

Sorry I don't have a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    @Coach Natalie,  unfortunately it is not working for me - I get Request failed with status code 403
    Care Code: QCS-0403-2
  • asubbaiyanprof
    @Coach Natalie  it allows me only if I add a new DCU account but does not give the ability to link to my existing banking accounts; click connect /reset to established account gives a 403 error; please help
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing an issue connecting to DCU in Simplifi!

Since you're able to see and add the accounts as new but are unable to link to the existing accounts, I'd suggest making the existing accounts fully "manual" by following the steps outlined here instead of resetting the connection. You should then be able to go through the Add Account flow and link to the existing accounts. 

Please let us know how it goes! 

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    @Coach Natalie  that did the trick
  • Coach Natalie
    Awesome @asubbaiyanprof! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    @Coach Natalie, the only bug I would like to point out during MFA is listing multiple numbers as options but always selecting the first number irrespective of your choices.
    In my case, it always goes to my wife's number for confirmation.

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for reporting this!

The phone numbers/email addresses that are listed in Simplifi for MFA are provided by the bank directly. With that being said, however, are you stating that the code is going to a different phone number than the one you select in Simplifi? 

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    @Coach Natalie  yes, Is it is going to a different phone#
  • Coach Natalie
    edited April 1
    Thanks for confirming @asubbaiyanprof!

Would you mind DMing me a screenshot of the MFA options displayed in Simplifi, as well as a screenshot of the MFA preferences/options displayed on the bank's website, please? I also need to know which phone number you're selecting in Simplifi and which phone number the code is going to, as well as the name of the account that this is occurring with, as it appears in Simplifi. 

Much appreciated! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for providing the requested information!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-3620
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team and they're wondering if the issue is still occurring. Please let me know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @asubbaiyanprof,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation -- please be sure to let us know if the issue is still occurring.

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

I wanted to let you know that I did go ahead and get the escalation closed out. However, if you're still experiencing an issue, I can reopen the ticket accordingly.

Otherwise, please let us know if there's anything further we can assist with!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file