Can the projected cash flow be set to not show savings goals in the total ?

Ct1234
Ct1234 Member
edited June 21 in Troubleshooting
I'm using the projected cash flow to determine if I have enough funds for bills but is using funds in my saving goals as part of total cash available. If I've set that money aside then I don't want it to be available cash.

Best Answer

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Ct1234,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

To clarify, Savings Goals contributions don't appear in your Projected Cash Flow, nor do they impact the 'today's balance' on the Projected Cash Flow graph -- you'll only see these in the Spending Plan when elected, as well as in the 'Savings Goals' portion of your account balances. More details on using Savings Goals can be found here

With that being said, would you mind clarifying what specifically is occurring, please? Screenshots would also be very helpful. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Ct1234
    Ct1234 Member

What I’m wondering is will is show the reduced available balance amount as projected since that’s what I have to work with because I’ve set aside money in the savings goals. 
  • PolyNomad
    PolyNomad Member
    I concur, with this. I am transitioning from Quicken which has the option of keeping the the savings goals out of the projected cash balance. I would like the cash balance to show just the available, or better yet make it selectable.
This discussion has been closed.