PNC Mortgage 102 Error

justme
justme Member
I am unable to add my PNC Mortgage to Simplifi - I keep getting a 102 Error.  I was told that it was likely related to the PNC 106 error, but that hypothesis appears unlikely because the 106 error has been resolved yet my 102 error persists. What is a 102 error, and how can one resolve it?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @justme,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to connect your PNC Mortgage account in Simplifi.

It looks like the 102 error that you're experiencing is actually a separate issue from the 106 Alert -- I'm sorry about that! With that being said, however, I was able to confirm the error from our end and have gone ahead and gotten this escalated. I'll be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9441382
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @justme,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

We've received a response from our Service Provider stating that the issue is due to OTP. Are you using an OTP or anything along those lines when attempting to sign in to the bank from Simplifi? 

Please let me know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @justme,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @justme,

I wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation -- please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @justme,

I did want to let you know that I went ahead and got the escalation closed out. 

Please be sure to let us know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file