My bank isn't on here. How can i add it?

Laurenkallie93
edited May 16 in Getting Started
Is anyone banking with AllSouth? I've put in a request, but it says to write to the community.
Tagged:

Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Laurenkallie93,

Create a New Idea Post and select this type...

Just so you know, my bank was missing at first and it took Simplifi around 8 months to get it added.  I don't know if this is a typical or average.  I'm sharing it so you might know what to expect...hopefully yours gets added faster.

In the meantime, you will probably need to do manual imports from your online bank account into Simplifi.  Here's a link to a step-by-step, unofficial guide that I threw together when I was doing this weekly.  Simplifi does have one of the easiest processes I've seen for doing manual updates.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Laurenkallie93,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

@Flopbot's suggestion is correct -- you'll want to create a Missing FI Request here in the Community and be sure to include the URL used when signing in on the bank's website.

With that being said, however, if you're referring to AllSouth Federal Credit Union with a URL of www.allsouth.org, it does look like this bank has already been officially requested from our end so a Missing Financial Institution post wouldn't be necessary.

Please note that although we've officially requested the bank, we can't guarantee if or when they'll be added to Simplifi. However, you can keep an eye out for newly added banks in our Updates From the Product Team section.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file