Savings Goal - Spending History

Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 21 in Savings Goals
@Coach Natalie

Is there any update on where this stands.  I'm really trying to learn Savings Goals right now and not having any record of contributions / withdrawals is challenging; to say the least. 

My hope would be that - at minimum - this would simply be a register-like list of all contributions / withdrawals and would include these fields.
  • "DATE"
  • "AMOUNT"
  • "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE MONEY" selection
  • NOTE!!!!

I've selected 5 - Very Excited multiple times last few months!

Thank you!
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Flopbot,

Sadly, it sounds like this Report is no longer coming to Simplifi. It is my understanding that the message you're seeing should have actually been taken down some time back, and our Team will be working on getting it taken down now.

Sorry I don't have better news for you!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    That's a great question @Flopbot!

Sadly, we haven't heard anything about this Report for some time. I do, however, intend to get an update on this by week's end, so please stay tuned. I'm also curious! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, then yah it would be good to take it down so we don't have false hope.  Still looking forward to some improvement in this area at some point.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Agreed @Flopbot!

You are always more than welcome to create an Idea post requesting a Savings Goal Report that shows spending trends, etc. so that other Users can vote on it, as I'm not finding an existing one. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, wow, I’ve been clicking “5 Very excited” like crazy since it has been showing up when I check my savings goals.  I’m going to check now to see if it’s still showing up.
    Danny 
    Simplifi user since 01/22
     Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.