Evaluating Simplifi - Wishing to transition from Quicken

JC.
JC. Member
edited July 13 in Introduce yourself!
Quicken 2009-2022
MSMoney 1991-2009

I've loaded Simplifi with my many accounts within the last month.  I have tried several of the online personal finance options over the last few months including Mint, Personal Capital, and others.  I currently maintain 24 accounts including banking, credit cards, investments, and a mortgage.  Two of my primary evaluating factors are the ability to maintain connections to financial institutions over time without constant user attention such as account re-linking and the timely downloading of transactions for each account; cleared/pending. They both go hand in hand and are critical for the best basic user experience.    
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    As a former Quicken user myself, welcome to Simplifi!

In your evaluation of Simplifi, you might find these posts interesting.  This one (click here) is a comparison of Quicken vs. Simplifi and this one (click here) is about the timely downloading of transactions  in Simplifi.

Personally, I think you made a great choice!
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Jedp
    Jedp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Welcome JC! 

Personally, I've used all of the products you mentioned. The way Simplifi manages a spending plan is unique and makes managing my finances super easy. Feel free to hit me up any time with questions; going on a year and a half with the product!
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @JC. Welcome to Simplifi!  How is your evaluation going.  I've been using Simplifi since January and as I've learned and used the program my initial impressions that this is a very good personal budgeting and planning app have been confirmed.
    Danny 
    Simplifi user since 01/22
     Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.