We should all be refunded

emason
emason Member
edited June 30 in Feedback
I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve seen something work so poorly. I have a pretty simple set of financial institution relationships: income, savings/checking, credit, investments. I can’t get my credit card transactions to update at random intervals (especially after so-called updates), my mortgage account *used to* connect but hasn’t for several months now with no fix, and I can’t get connected to any of my investment accounts for various reasons. 

[removed - inaccurate/speculation]

I have reported several of the problems I’ve run into, and I get coaches who can provide no actual assistance, run through a script regardless of what I’m telling them, and then can’t provide any updates for months at a time.

I will definitely not be continuing my subscription, and I can’t believe that Quicken has the chutzpah to charge people for this. I spend more time trying to get the (incredibly slow) app to function than it would take to do my budgeting by hand. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @emason,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your poor experience with Simplifi.

With the exception of the open escalation for Caliber Home Loans, I'm not seeing any other open tickets for you. With that being said, however, if there are other issues that you're seeing with Simplifi, we'd be happy to take a closer look.

If this is something that you're interested in utilizing the Community for, please let us know what specifically you're seeing with as much detail as possible and we will do our absolute best to get things resolved for you. Creating a separate post for each issue will allow us to properly address anything that you're seeing; please be sure to check out our FAQ here for more details on posting in the Community.

We look forward to working with you to resolve these matters!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.