Citibank 102 error

System
System Administrator admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Citi Bank connection problems.
Tagged:

Comments

• I also have been unable to connect since May 21, 2022.  I did try temporarily dropping MFA with no success.  Customer service acknowledged the problem and said they are working on it.  The closed thread concerning this issue goes back to December 2021.  The rep said that it improved for a few months and now is back as a major issue again. In the meantime, he suggested trying to connect late at night when CTI's system is less active.  That is fairly normal for me anyway, so I know that it doesn't help either. Nevertheless, I will keep trying.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 6
    Hello @MartySeattle,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Citibank in Simplifi. 

Although we have an ongoing Alert regarding Citibank and Citi Cards, most users have been able to connect outside of peak hours. Since you haven't been able to connect at all, I did go ahead and get this escalated and will be sure to let you know as soon as I receive an update.

Also, I confirmed that the 192 errors were a known issue with Citi and should now be resolved, so once we figure out what's going on with the persistent 102 errors, you should be able to re-enable MFA and connect in Simplifi. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9518322
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @MartySeattle,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

I've received an update from my Team stating that the issue you're experiencing is part of the ongoing Alert we have for Citibank, and they suggest continuing to try outside of peak hours.

Please be sure to also follow the Alert for any updates on the known issue: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2007/new-8-3-21-citibank-and-citi-cards-returns-a-102-error/p1?new=1

Additionally, we are still seeing reports/issues with the 192 error and have created a Community Alert accordingly: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3424/new-6-9-22-citibank-and-citi-cards-returns-a-192-error/p1?new=1

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.