Cannot Log into new account

LoginNotWorking
LoginNotWorking Unconfirmed, Member
edited July 8 in Getting Started
Hello,

I wanted to move away from another budgeting app and wanted to give Simplifi a try, upon signing up for a free trial, I was not able to log into my account with "false credentials" I changed my password 4 times, and even set a really easy password and it kept failing. 

Googling the issue it seems to be a common issue and it left a bad taste for me, can I cancel the free trail and not have my card charged? I cannot make this change since I do not have access to the account thanks!

Comments

• LoginNotWorking
    LoginNotWorking Unconfirmed, Member
    login fixed after waiting overnight
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @LoginNotWorking, good hear you're able to log in.  I've been using Simplifi since January and never encountered a problem logging in.  Hopefully that will be the end of that problem and you can work with Simplifi for the next few weeks.  This is a pretty lively forum when you have questions, comments or ideas.
    Danny 
    Simplifi user since 01/22
     Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Welcome to Simplifi, @LoginNotWorking!

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to log in, but am glad that the issue has since been resolved. Hopefully you're willing to give us a try now, however, if you do decide to cancel your trial, we have a support article available here that outlines the steps to do so. 

Let us know if there's anything at all we can assist with! 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.