102 errors with Citibank

System
System Administrator admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Citi Cards connection problems (edited).
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello - I am also having the 102 errors still. I have transactions still pending from June 4 that have since cleared. I login pretty much every day a few times a day and always get the 102 error

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @taylorbeak,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing difficulties connecting to Citi in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection history for Citibank from our end, I'm seeing intermittent successful connections mixed in with the 102 errors. It looks like there was a successful connection on June 5th and a couple on June 6th. With that said, have you tried updating the account outside of peak hours, such as in the evening time or over the weekend?

We have an ongoing Alert regarding Citibank returning 102 errors, and although we can escalate instances of users being unable to connect after 48 hours and when trying outside of peak times, our recent escalations have come back stating it's a known issue. 

With the successful attempts I've seen for you this week, I'd suggest giving the connection a try for a couple more days, and trying specifically in the evening time, or even this weekend, and then let me know if you're still unable to connect at all by Monday. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • jms1005
    jms1005 Member
    Have there been any updates on this? I haven't been able to connect to Citibank in Simplifi since June 7, regardless of the time of day I try.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jms1005,

Thanks for posting, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing issues connecting to Citibank in Simplifi.

Unfortunately, there's still no ETA to provide on a resolution for the ongoing issues with Citi. However, I'd definitely suggest following our Community Alert for any future updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2007/new-8-3-21-citibank-and-citi-cards-returns-a-102-error/p1?new=1

Additionally, when viewing your connection history, I am only seeing attempts during the morning/early afternoon -- have you tried updating the account(s) in the evening time or over the weekend, by chance? If not, I'd definitely suggest doing so in hopes that your connection will be successful. 🤞

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file