Something isn't right in "Upcoming" on "Dashboard"

RobWilk
RobWilk Member ✭✭✭
There exists one upcoming transaction for "Amazon CC Cyclobenzaprine", it is listed here three times -- two times I understand because there is an incoming and outgoing transfer, but the third time doesn't make sense - this is on dashboard under 'upcoming':

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with the Upcoming card on the Dashboard.

To clarify, are you only seeing the issue on the Dashboard? What happens when you attempt to locate the Reminders in the Upcoming section and in the Spending Plan? Also, are the items in question Recurring Transfers? If so, you would see two individual Reminders for each one -- one for the money coming into one account, and one for the money going out of the other account. From your screenshot, it looks like you have two Recurring Transfers for the same item/amount, and it's not clear what you're referring to by a "third time". 

I'd suggest taking a look at other areas of the program that contain Reminders to see if the issue is specific to the Dashboard. If it's not, I'd next suggest navigating to Settings>Recurring and reviewing the associated Recurring Series' to make sure that everything is set up properly, that your next upcoming Reminder is accurate, etc.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    By "third time" i mean in the screenshot^
    1. The top left, a deposit
    2. The top right, a deposit again, unexpected
    3. The bottom left, a withdrawal. 

I am mobile right now. cannot try to reproduce it
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Member ✭✭✭
    If I look right now, the problem is not there.  The screenshot proves the problem existed at some point in time.

Whatever.  If it happens again, I'll post again about it.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Sounds good, @RobWilk -- I'm glad to hear that the issue has cleared up!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file