Trying to add/link my new Bluebird by Amex account, but no luck

Options
AnnV
AnnV Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Trying to sync my accounts online, and am consistently getting the error code:

"We are unable to connect to Bluebird by American Express at this time.
Care Code: FDP-155"

Could someone please help me?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AnnV,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're unable to connect your Bluebird by American Express account in Simplifi.

That is correct -- sadly, Bluebird by American Express is blocking connectivity and has been for some time. We don't currently have an ETA on a resolution, however, you can periodically check our list of Known Issues to see if they've been removed.

http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5593967-known-issues

In the meantime, you may consider tracking the account manually. For more details on adding a manual account, please see here. And for more details on adding a manual transaction, please see here. You can also import transactions using a CSV file; more details and the steps to do so may be found here

Sorry for not having better news, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AnnV

Take a look at this post and see if it helps.  Unfortunately, I think AMEX actively blocks Simplifi on ?some/all? cards.  @Coach Natalie would have to confirm and offer suggestions to get around it.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AnnV,

Sorry, I forgot to include the URL Link.  That said, it looks like your in good hands with @Coach Natalie and she answered your question.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.