Mission Lane CC -- FDP-106

Options
Unable to Add account for Mission Lane CC -- missionlane.com.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Coleman Ammerman,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Mission Lane in Simplifi. 

To clarify, is this your first time attempting to connect to Mission Lane in Simplifi, or have you had this account connected in the past? If the latter, how long has the 106 error been occurring? Also, are you experiencing the issue on the Simplifi Web App, Mobile App, or both?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coleman Ammerman
    Options
    This is the first time linking to Mission Lane CC. I was attempting to "Add account +". So, the problem may have been an issue for quite some time.
    Can you do some calculation on your end as to how many customers have existing/working connections to Mission Lane? You list it. So, it must be supported.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Coleman Ammerman,

Thanks for confirming!

Unfortunately, I was able to confirm that although Mission Lane is listed in Simplifi, it's currently unavailable to connect to. We don't have an ETA to provide on a resolution at this time, however, I'd definitely suggest following our Updates From the Product Team category for any newly added banks.

Sorry I don't have better news! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coleman Ammerman
    Options
    Why would you list something that hasn't been verified to be working?!?
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Coleman Ammerman,

Although I'm not certain why a bank would be listed in Simplifi that's not yet available, I do know that Mission Lane is not the only bank that this occurs with. At any rate, I definitely understand the frustration and apologize for the confusion.

I can also confirm that Misson Lane has been officially requested from our end, so hopefully we will see the connection available in Simplifi at some point in the future. 🤞

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.