Direct Connect

BrokenWire2086
BrokenWire2086 Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
The most recent update I found was from last year. Are there any plans to include Direct Connect as a feature in Simplifi? I find this lacking feature enough to cause me to consider changing products back to Quicken.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Thanks for posting your inquiry, @BrokenWire2086!

Although we are actively working to improve our connection methods, there is currently no plans to support Direct Connect in Simplifi.

@SRC54 -- when it comes to Chase, the migration to their improved connection method should go smoothly in Simplifi, just like Charles Schwab and PayPal did, however, I'd definitely keep an eye out here in the Community for any Announcements or Alerts related to the migration.

Let me know if anyone has any further questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I somehow doubt they will do this but I wish they would too for Amex.  OTOH, I just got a message in Quicken that Chase Bank is discontinuing Direct Connect and Express Web Connect in late September.  I assume the Quicken Connect used in Simplifi will not be affected.  Or at least, I am hoping.

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi Since 2021
    MS Money/Quicken Classic Since 1991

• That's most unfortunate as it could create a connection problem with two of the primary banks I use (USAA and Chase). I've been enjoying Simplifi, but lacking functionality makes me question changing from Quicken. Then again, if Quicken loses Chase, it becomes a bit of a toss-up.
  • I just saw that chase email today, that looks promising; thank you. Now if only there was a way for those banks with mandatory TFA to connect reliably.
This discussion has been closed.