Why does the total spending report filtering fix keep getting pushed out?

Options
Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in Using Reports
@""Coach Natalie"

This is the third time to be pushed out. Yesterday you said now 3.23.0??? This seems like this should be an urgent fix?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

Although I'm not certain why the fix was pushed out again, it's probably safe to say that the Team has ran into some snags when attempting to fix the bug, as the issue is actively being worked on. At any rate, I apologize for the frustration, and we will continue to do our best to keep the Community as updated as possible when it comes to this known issue.

Sorry I don't have a better answer!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie
    Thanks, it is frustrating when a basic function doesn't and hasn't worked since I started with Simplifi in February. 

When is 3 22.0 going to release and what are the updates in it?

Clark
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

3.22.0 is now available, and the Release Notes should be published by the beginning of next week, so please keep an eye out. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

I just don't understand why this is not fixed yet?  This has been screwed up since I started Sinplifi in February, and has been pushed out 3 times.  What is going on? 
    Very frustrating....

Clark
  • Coach Natalie
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

I'm sorry for the frustration.

To clarify, the topic of this post is regarding issues with filtering transactions by "Uncategorized" on the Simplifi Mobile App. Is this the issue you're referring to?

If not, and if you're referring to the issue with transactions not being filtered properly in the Total Spending Report, as mentioned here, it's likely that the Team has run into some snags while working on it. Although I have no way of knowing what those snags may be, I can confirm that the issue is actively being worked on, and suggest continuing to follow our Community Alert for updates. 

We appreciate your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

Sorry....yes, I'm referring to the transactions not bring filtered in the total spending report.  Is this still going to be fixed in the 3.23.0 update, and not be pushed out for the 4th time?

Clark
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thanks for confirming, @Clark!

As mentioned in the Alert yesterday, the fix for the issue with the Total Spending Report has been pushed out to the 3.24.0 Mobile Release.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.