Transactions Not Matching Bank

Options
PatchKNO
PatchKNO Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Just as title says......my transactions do not match the actual transactions in my bank. I have reset the connection multiple times and no change. As you can see from the images, there are three transactions....two deposits and one payment that are not pulling in. All the transactions are from yesterday and should be here. Only they are from the same day I actually started paying for your service. This is a basic function and no reason it should not be correct. Once again, I have reset the connected account multiple times now with no joy. I am not worried about the pending as they are just that.....pending.....but the other transactions...........
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @PatchKNO,

Thank you for taking the time to report this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing transactions in Simplifi.

To clarify, are the missing transactions pending? Also, is this occurring with Wells Fargo Bank? If so, pending transactions, unfortunately, no longer download from Wells Fargo Bank. For future reference, you can confirm this known issue, as well as any others, in our Known Issues Article

If this is not occurring with Wells Fargo Bank specifically, please let us know the name of the bank in question. We would also need a few example transactions with the Date, Payee, and Amount, as well as the name of the account that the transactions are missing from as it appears in Simplifi.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • PatchKNO
    PatchKNO Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    No this is not PENDING transactions and is not Wells Fargo. And it is continuing too get worse. Seems your software takes two to three days to update transactions. Yet, every other software such as [removed] and even [removed] continue to be accurate. This is going to be a major deal breaker for me if I have to wait a couple of days for transactions to line up.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @PatchKNO,

Thanks for confirming!

I'd suggest taking a look at the information and steps available here to troubleshoot missing transactions in Simplifi. 

If the issue persists, you'll want to provide the above-requested information (the name of the bank in question, a few example transactions with the Date, Payee, and Amount, as well as the name of the account that the transactions are missing from as it appears in Simplifi) in order for us to take a closer look. 

Screenshots of the transactions displayed on the bank's website, as well as a screenshot of the register in Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing, would also be wonderful to have. However, these would need to be screenshots as opposed to pictures of your computer screen. Please also confirm whether the missing transactions are impacting the balance displayed in Simplifi for the account.

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
  • PatchKNO
    PatchKNO Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I have done all of your troubleshooting steps. All of your above requests are pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Your software is several days behind while every other piece of software I can utilize are not. The Bank is Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU). Really not going to sit here all day taking screen shots. EVERY TRANSACTION is 3-4 days behind with you guys. [removed], [removed] and others are not. This seems to me to be an obvious issue with your platform. And yes, it is impacting the balance. I only have one account I use with your platform. Going to give it one more day and if the problem persists I will be canceling this poor service.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @PatchKNO,

Unfortunately, without having specific examples, as well as a comparison of how the transactions/balance appear on your bank's website, there's not a whole lot further we can do. I definitely understand your frustration and would be happy to take a closer look at this and potentially escalate it in hopes that we can find a resolution for you, however, it's totally up to you.

At any rate, we definitely apologize for the issues you're experiencing and appreciate you giving us a try. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.