Drummon1 Member ✭✭✭✭

1) https://www.populardirect.com/
2) https://www.marcus.com/us/en
3) Citizens Access: https://www.citizensaccess.com/home.html
....Have not been successful loggin in with your current support

Tagged:
0 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Marcus by Goldman Sachs and Citizens Access are both offered in Simplifi, and we are working to establish a connection with PopularDirect in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    Options

@Drummon1 Will definitely request PopularDirect and Marcus by Goldman Sachs! We do have Citizens Access in Simplifi. If you're not able to connect contact our Simplifi Support and we will see what's going on :smile:

• Drummon1
    Drummon1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I will at some point.

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Great news! Marcus By Goldman Sachs has been added as a supported financial institution. If you experience any trouble adding your account(s), please let us know! Thanks

• Drummon1
    Drummon1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :) Awesome, will give it a try. Since I had already set it up as a manual Marcus account and have some manual transactions for interest, as well as many transfers that I had to enter manually (some were other manual account transfers to Marcus - both in and out) and others were connected accounts with transfers to Marcus, do you expect this is going to create a mess of duplicates I'll need to clean up or other problems? I'm curious what to expect before getting started. Thanks!
  • Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Great question! Simplifi is designed to match downloaded transactions to manually entered transactions. So, when you connect your manual account, you should not have duplicates. However, in the event Simplfii doesn't match properly, you will need to delete one of the entires.

I just went through this myself -- I created a manual account and entered some of my transactions manually. Then, I went through the add account process and selected to link the account I'm adding to the manual one. Simplifi was able to match the downloaded transactions to my manual entries.

• Drummon1
    Drummon1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that Popular Direct, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, and Franklin Templeton Investments are now working. I still need to test Citizens Access which was not working before (it's on your list). I have a lot of transactions there, and it will take a lot of work to double check everything. Will let you know once I try. Also, Target Red Card does work but it is very annoying, needing almost daily or 2x a day of Fix It given the questions they want to ask to confirm it is me.
  • Drummon1
    Drummon1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just tested Citizens Access. Still not working. Have no problems logging in with my credentials. Of about 25 accounts, only one I have a problem with now.
  • Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    Options

@Drummon1 Please contact our support chat so we can take a look to see what's going on!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.