American express additional accounts only show pending transactions

Options
I have an a couple of additional cardholders on my American Express card. When setting that up in Simplifi, those actually came up as different accounts (cool! no other financial software I've used has done that before!). However, on further inspection I realized that the only transactions that show up on these additional accounts are "pending" transactions. Once they post, they move to "my" account. On the Amex site I can still see which card they were on, so I'm hoping that is something that can be fixed for Simplifi.
Tagged:

Comments

• randominseattle
    Options
    I should note that when they do post to "my" account, the payee name has the cardholder name and last 5 digits mangled into it somewhere.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @randominseattle,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this behavior, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your authorized user accounts with American Express.

We have a Support Article available here that goes over authorized user accounts with American Express and how best to handle them in Simplifi. Please take a look over the information and let us know if you have any additional questions. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.