CENTRA Credit Union has Upgraded their Online Tools -- can Simplifi ensure it works?

Options
Mike T
Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
@Coach Natalie

Centra credit union has been working for some time.  Today, they completed their transition to a new online banking backend.  They posted documentation for how to manage through this if you use quicken, quickbooks (online or desktop) or mint -- but they did not have any docs posted for ensuring that Simplifi was working okay.  It's not working right now with Simplifi.

Can someone on the Simplifi side connect with them to ensure that service is restored and they have accounted for simplifi users as well?

You can see their documentation here: https://www.centra.org/conversion-instructions/?fbclid=IwAR0lkRZBrSDy32lA8AqHPItfU7iTCek066WXxTmvkF8anJpGyZlwrC0OXtY

Thanks!  Mike T
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Mike T,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Centra Credit Union in Simplifi. 

When viewing your connection history, I am showing successful connections with Centra Credit Union, some even today. With that said, would you mind clarifying what specifically is occurring in Simplifi, please? Are you receiving a specific error message, are transactions no longer downloading, is the balance incorrect, etc.?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They recommended disconnecting accounts on some of the other systems and then reconnecting when the upgrade was done so I made all accounts manual two days back. Today when I add an account and pick centra it tells me all accounts are added already and there’s nothing to add. But I don’t have any accounts connected any longer.

I was expecting Simplifi to find them online and let me link to the ones I had made manual. 

They did say that some of the web based tools such as Mint may take up to a week to work with their new system again. I just wanted to be sure that Simplifi was aware since centra didn’t specifically reference this tool.  Thanks.  
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Mike T,

Thanks for confirming!

What's the name of your Centra Credit Union account(s) so I can take a closer look from our end and see what's going on with the connection for the specific account(s)? Also, just to confirm, you have no accounts currently connected to Centra Credit Union in Simplifi, correct? Are the account(s) listed under "Manual Accounts" in Settings>Accounts? 

I'm wondering if something may be stuck on the back end with the connection since I'm seeing successful connections with Centra Credit Union as of yesterday. At any rate, it's possible that our Service Provider is aware of Centra's upgrades, however, we wouldn't be able to confirm that, or if what you're experiencing is caused by the upgrades, without escalating the issue that you're seeing. 

Screenshots of the error that you're receiving, as well as the account(s) being listed under "Manual Accounts", would also be great to have for the escalation. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey. I think that we can stand down. Was able to add Centra back today and relink to all the accounts I had made manual.  Thanks!
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Yay @Mike T

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.