Amazon Prime Store Card not getting pending transactions to appear

jsebagh
jsebagh Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
my amazon prime store card via synchrony doesn't fetch pending transactions anymore, only settled transactions. I have reconnected the app but still nothing. very frustrating my budget has big swings now because we are heavy amazon customers and it takes days for things to appear. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jsebagh,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer receiving pending transactions for your Amazon Prime Store Card in Simplifi.

How long have you had this account in Simplifi, and when exactly did the issue start occurring? It's possible that the bank has made changes on their end to where they no longer support pending transaction downloads, however, it's also possible that something else is going on.

Please start by reviewing the potential culprits outlined in this Support Article just to make sure that we're covering all bases. If the issue persists, we'll need a few example transactions that are missing in Simplifi with the Date, Payee, and Amount, as well as the name of the account that the transactions are missing from, as it appears in Simplifi.

We'd also need to know whether the missing transactions are impacting the balance displayed for the account in Simplifi. Also, a screenshot of the transactions displayed on the bank's website, as well as a screenshot of the corresponding register in Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing, would be wonderful to have. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.